Masturakhan Saypidinovna Sharipova
- Date of Birth: May 18, 1971
- Place of Birth: Village of Aral, Nookat district, Osh region
- 1989-1994: Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology, Osh State University
- 1994: Started her career as a Teacher at the Department of Kyrgyz Linguistics, Osh State University.
- 1997-2000: Senior Lecturer at the Department of Teaching the Kyrgyz Language and Literature in National Schools.
- 2000-2005: Deputy Dean for Educational Work, Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology.
- 2005-2008: Deputy Dean for Educational Work and Contract, Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology.
- 2011-2019: Associate Professor of the Department of Kyrgyz Linguistics, Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology.
- 2019-2020: Head of the Department of State Language, Osh State University.
- December 2020: Appointed as Vice-Rector for State Language and Social Affairs, Osh State University.
- Osh State University Certificate of Honor (2009)
- Osh City Hall Certificate of Honor (2010)
- "Excellence in Education" from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (2012)
- Certificate of Honor from the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic (2019)
- April 7, 2011: Defended her Ph.D. thesis on "Methods of Teaching the Kyrgyz Alphabet in Uzbek Schools" under the guidance of Doctor of Philology, Professor S. Rysbayev.
- December 25, 2014: Awarded the title of Associate Professor in the specialty "Linguistics" by the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Kyrgyz Republic.