|Адрес||Ош шаары, Ленин көчөсү 331|
Kozhobekov Kudayberdi Gaparalievich
Kozhobekov Kudaiberdi Gaparalievich was born on December 30, 1975 in the Chon-Alai district of Osh region, Kyrgyzstan.
From 1992 to 1997 he studied at the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics of Osh State University.
Kudaiberdi Gaparalievich began his career as a Lecturer at the Chair of Applied Mathematics and Information, Osh State University in 1997.
From 2002 to 2007 he worked as Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Computer Technologies for part-time studies, Senior Lecturer at the Chair of Applied and Computer Mathematics
2008-2011 – Vice-Dean for Academic Affairs, Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor of Programming Chair, Faculty of Mathematics and Information Technologies.
2011-2016 - Director of the Educational and Information Department of Osh State University, Associate Professor of Programming Chair.
From 2016 to 2017 he worked as Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs of Osh State University. From 2017 to 2019 he held the position of Deputy Minister of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic.
From September 13 to October 28, 2019, he worked as the Acting Rector of Osh State University. On November 11, 2019 he was elected the Rector of Osh State University.
- Osh City Hall Certificate of Honor (2005);
- Osh State University Certificate of Honor (2008);
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic Certificate of Honor (2012);
- Professor of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (2016).
MAIN AREAS OF RESEARCH:
- On December 25, 2009, under the supervision of Doctor of sciences, Professor A. SopuevKojobekovKudayberdiGaparalievich defended his dissertation of candidate of sciences on «Boundary value problems for individual derivative differential equations of the third order of mixed type».
- On March 27, 2014 by the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Kyrgyz Republic he was awarded the title of Associate Professor in «Mathematics».
-On June 18, 2020, under the supervision of K.Alymkulov,Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, he defended his doctoral dissertation on "Uniform asymptotics of bisectively excited differential equations solutions."